2) "What's the speed of dark?"
3) "Before clocks were invented, people would say let's meet at first light. Is there a second light?"
4) "The last thing I want to do is hurt you but it's still on my list."
5) "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
6) "The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese. "
7) "Evening news is where they begin with "Good evening" and then proceed to tell you why it's not."
8) "If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean that one person out of five likes it?"
9) "I don't understand how one match can start a forest fire but it takes me a box of matches to start a camp fire."
10) "He who smiles during a crisis has someone else to blame."
11) "Never get into a fight with an ugly person because they have nothing to lose."
12) "Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman."