1) Britain - Prudential Assurance Company.
2) France - Electricite de France (electric company).
3) Germany - Deutsche Bank.
4) Russia - Gazprom (natural gas).
5) Italy - Generali Insurance Company.
6) Greece - Citibank Greece.
7) Australia - Wesfarmers (large retailer like Wal-Mart).
8) Canada - Royal Bank of Canada.
9) Mexico - FEMSA (beverage producer and distributor such as Coke products).
10) Ireland - Accenture (strategic consulting firm).
Our world is focused here so I thought it might be interesting to know about successful companies in other countries.