"Just a friendly reminder that wearing a mask while alone in a car is only helpful if you stole the car."
Words of Wisdom
I don't know who came up with this but it's funny:
"Just a friendly reminder that wearing a mask while alone in a car is only helpful if you stole the car."
He's a Lying Machine
My initial intent was to provide you with some of the anticipated lies by Biden today as he held a press conference selling his stimulus plan, but he lied so quickly and so much, that I couldn't keep track. Every time he speaks he talks about unity and then trashes the Trump Administration and Republicans in general. He's lost so much integrity.
Update hot off the press (imagine typewriting sounds) :)
Still no sign of Kamala investigating the border. She's busy having work done on the mansion that she's going to stay in and she wants it done right. As of now, she has to stay in another mansion a few miles away. Children are on the border sleeping on a concrete floor and she's worried about her drapes. All that talk about her concern over immigrants and how she'd attack Trump relentlessly on conditions there even saying once that he kept babies in cages, ripping children out of their parent's arms, etc., and she doesn't even visit the border. Wow!
Senator Obama said: "We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully, to become immigrants of this country." Beautifully said.
This is one of a million issues Dems have flipped on. The question is why? Are their people behind the Biden Harris Administration pushing this far-left agenda? Is it Soros? He'd love nothing more than to know he took this country down before he died. It's the ultimate power trip for him.
I feel like something is wrong. About half of what Biden is pushing isn't anything he's supported in the past. I also feel like we'll find out at least some of the dirty secrets behind the scenes. The question is how much of a hit will the Democratic Party take when they're revealed? I believe that around 25% to 35% would leave the Party in one way or another. They might not vote Republican, but they won't be inspired to vote for Democrats either. The other 65% or so don't even care about the lying. They believe the end justifies the means. This is both scary and sad.
The Olympic Committee just cleared Americans for being able to protest during the American National Anthem, without any repercussions.
That is so sweet of them. Oh, wait a minute, maybe they have an anterior motive like making it look like the U.S. is riddled with problems. We're always getting flack in one way or another from them and the United Nations for that matter. They're always trying to: "Take us down a notch." Sickening!
Nick "Multi-Millionaire" Sandmann
Do you remember Nick Sandmann, the Catholic High School student who was railroaded by Democrats and the media for "harassing," Native Americans? All the major networks ran piece after piece of the incident, on their nightly news and morning shows. CNN and MSNBC ran segments throughout the day and night, attacking this kid and tying him to the Trump Administration. The Washington Post attacked Sandman and the rest of his class, in 92 articles and our friends at The New York Times had 169 articles. Liberals were saying the MEGA hat was the new KKK hood.
As we all know, when the smoked cleared, they were lying. It was a case of TDS gone wild. I don't believe some liberals were lying on purpose, they were just given false information, you know, fake news. But even though some of them might be innocent, why weren't they outraged for being misled and why do they continue to give support to these media outlets when they know they aren't viable sources? I think they need a character check.
And as we all know, Nick and his family were put in immediate danger. And as we also know, these compassionate Democrats didn't care. Even after his name was cleared. It's a direct reflection of who they are.
On a positive note, a very good kid who would've been successful in life anyway, will now have plenty of money to do what he wants which unlike many Dems, includes giving back to people in need. The Washington Post was the first media outlet to admit their faults and paid Nick an undisclosed sum. I have heard that it was well over $100 million and so was CNN's. The Washington Post spent many articles after getting caught lying, in an attempt to get the story corrected. Maybe hoping to reduce the settlement amount? Maybe to do the right thing? I don't know. The funny thing is, almost any parent, regardless of political affiliation would've loved to have Nick as a son. He is an awesome young man. Keep in mind this kid stood in front of the American Indian and did nothing, yet democrats support the kids who loot, riot, and steal. Even more of a reflection of their despicable character.
I've run out of adjectives to describe the Democratic Party and their partners in the media. Let's proactively stop them from hurting our nation further. Burn up your phone lines to your representatives and send a wave of emails to anyone you can think of, to share your feelings about what's happening in our country. As I've repeated many times before, if not for you, for the children who don't deserve this horrific mess.
Please, not on our watch!
George Floyd and Officer Derek Chauvin
It's so sickening when liberals jump on a narrative and start spinning information before the truth actually gets out. Here are some truths regarding the George Floyd situation:
1) Derek Chauvin is being railroaded. Any "Degree," of murder isn't applicable. The only crimes that should be considered are in the areas of Negligent Homicide or Involuntary Manslaughter. It is absolute pie in the sky to think he'd intentionally murder Floyd, especially in front of other people.
2) I don't like what he did, but democrats are sharing only one side of the story to fit their narrative. They only want to talk about the nine minutes and nine seconds when that is a fraction of the story when trying to find the truth. Floyd didn't have to die that day and it wasn't just one bad decision that led to his death. First of all, he was breaking the law and an African American shop owner called the police. So the police weren't there because Floyd hurt a white person, they were trying to get justice for whomever was hurt. So that was his first mistake, breaking the law forcing an interaction with the police. Something Floyd was used to but many many in the African American community tried to shut down any background information on Floyd. Once again using the race card.
3) When the police arrived he resisted arrest. He tried to get rid of the drugs he had on him and he swallowed them right in front of the police. He fought off three police officers so when they finally got him down, they kept him down. I don't know what the protocol is, but I would've cuffed him and hope that he didn't continue fighting. I'm sure Officer Chauvin was mad at Floyd. How in the world could you keep that in check every time you make a bust? You can't. He pinned him down (in my opinion), to show him who's in control.
4) Once again democrats and the mainstream media began creating a world which didn't exist but they sure convinced a lot of people that it did, but the truth is Floyd was not a good person. He had been a problem for the African American community (that's who he was committing his crimes against), his entire life. He was a career criminal that apparently had disdain for his own people yet they turned him into an angel. His funerals and motorcades were despicable considering the situation.
5) As usual, transparency is thrown out the window. Liberals said it was racist to want a Tox Screen. Why is that, they do it all the time regardless of race? The police had every right to find out what caused Floyd's death. Use some common sense here, why do you think they fought so hard not to have a drug test? Because they had a lotto ticket that they were hoping to cash. Turns out it was worth $27MM and it's the taxpayer's money and yet they won't explain to their citizens how they came up with that astronomical figure. I can tell you with certainty, his life wasn't worth that much based on the protocol which is generally used throughout our country in determining the value of life in a lawsuit. He was in and out of work and it was never anything that brought in much money with the exception (I'm guessing), of the drugs he sold. Maybe they gave him credit for that.
6) Speaking of the $27 million payout, that alone should provide Officer Chauvin's attorney with an easy Appeal if he's found guilty by the jury. There was no reason for the city to settle until they had all the facts that come out from a trial. One of the reasons for waiting is so that you don't, taint the jury pool. Wouldn't you assume, even before hearing the evidence, that he was guilty especially since the settlement was so large? They infringed upon his rights to a fair trial and there's no doubt about it.
7) The big question in this trial should be cause of death. Chauvin didn't murder Floyd according to many doctors. He had coronary disease, hypertension. He had drugs in his system. Not just any drugs, but two bad ones which are Fentanyl and Methamphetamines. If he were truly getting a fair trial, the jury would acknowledge that they can't pin the death on Chauvin with the above facts being in play. But, I'll be shocked if he gets a fair trial.
I actually feel a bit sorry for him. I'd hate to do something stupid at work and have it costs me everything and put me in prison for 40 years. He didn't mean to kill Floyd. Anyone who thinks otherwise is drinking the liberal Kool-Aid. I'm afraid he's going to get railroaded because the city will be worried about African Americans burning the place down, so they'll gladly throw Chauvin under the bus; thus, taking away his rights. He should get involuntary manslaughter charges and do a year in prison. That would actually be fair but the fact is, if you're a white police officer, you don't have the rights that other citizens get to enjoy. You're a lottery ticket target. This is where we are today and why we need to speak up before it's too late.
Tell Me Lies, Tell Me Sweet Little Lies
Don't you wonder sometimes if some people just don't get it because they've been inundated with political propaganda, or that they do get it but are just lying for their Party?
Are you ready for one of the biggest lies by democrats? That the Republican Party is sexists. How can this be when millions of women are members of the Republican Party and they come from all walks of life. Why would they subject themselves to sexism? Why wouldn't they just go to the Democratic Party? I apologize for the common sense and logic.
The Republican Party pioneered the right of women to vote and was consistent in its support throughout the long campaign for acceptance. It was the first major party to advocate equal rights for women and the principle of equal pay for equal work. The fact is, the Republican Party got things done for minorities and women. I guess they don't care about this.
The Women’s Rights Convention held in Seneca Falls, N.Y., in 1848 marked the beginning of the women’s suffrage movement in the United States. Two years later there was a nationwide meeting in Worcester, Mass.
Now the meetings and conventions of female Republicans are some of the largest movements in the country. They are helping bring in fantastic ideas on getting our country back. On how to attempt to bring people closer together from both parties. Their success during this last election was record-breaking.
So once again, there's the world that Democrats have created (The Matrix), a pseudo world not based on reality, and then there's the truth which cannot be negated. I repeat cannot be negated. Just the things alone that I mentioned above, proves democrats have been lying. Isn't that a kick in the head?! 🙁
Brian Robert Setzer (61 years old), is an American guitarist, singer, and songwriter. He found widespread success in the early 1980s with the 1950s-style rockabilly group Stray Cats, and revitalized his career in the early 1990s with his swing revival band, the Brian Setzer Orchestra. In 1987, he made a cameo appearance as Eddie Cochran in the film "La Bamba."
When I was in the Navy, Stray Cats was extremely popular among people who were music fans. They looked so cool and were trend setters for the early 80's. Most of us hadn't heard that kind of music before which actually had us going back and checking out music artists from the 50's.
Then years later, I went with several friends to a Tom Petty concert (he's the man!), and Brian Setzer was the opening act. I bet 90% of the people there didn't have much of a clue as to who he was because they were in shock after the first song. It became a dilemma in that we so much wanted to hear Petty, but Brian was really bringing it. Even after the show, and having Petty put on a perfect performance, a lot of people were talking about Brian. So in case you don't know his music or haven't heard anything for a long time. Enjoy!
BTW: I'm sharing their song: "Rock This Town," but their song: "Stray Cat Strut," is such a unique song. There are a lot of funny lyrics. Even Sassy Girl and Shadow love the song!
(1) Stray Cats - Rock This Town - YouTube
The Biden Administration and the Democratic Party, said they'd get the additional tax revenues they need for their drastically increased spending (keep in mind we're running a huge deficit already which both parties are responsible for), from those who aren't currently paying their "fair share," of taxes. This is a lie that has been exposed countless times, but they keep using it because the sheep don't like to think for themselves. The latest is that they're aggressively going after people making over $400K and of course won't be increasing taxes on anyone else.
Dems should have an art exhibit of their fantastical lies. Buttigieg is pushing for a 'Vehicle Miles Tax.' This will negatively impact everyone, not just rich people. Truck drivers are our lifeline in this country. When their costs go up (which has already happened with fuel), prices go up. So someone could be barely scratching out a living, and he or she will end up with much less discretionary money. It's already happened. How much are you paying at the pump now? They didn't just increase the prices for those not paying their fair share of taxes. The jacked up prices will eat our stimulus checks alive.
I find it so sad that not only are we losing morality in our country but we're also being dumbed down. Both parties are despicable so we need to proceed with caution anytime their sharing their story. I loved the Serta campaign with the sheep, I just plead that we don't become one. Well, only if we let Jesus be our shepherd! :)
Hunter Biden has many problems. He is the black sheep of their family and we all have at least one (i.e. aunt, brother, cousin, sister, uncle, etc.). If you don't have one, then statistically it means you are probably the crazy one in your family. :)
My whole problem with him is all the cover-up that has taken place, with the co-conspirators the media, in an effort to get Biden elected. There's no doubt that Hunter has made some huge mistakes. In my opinion, he's clearly broken the law. He could use our prayers to overcome his addictions and get his life back on track. I feel sorry for President Biden that he's gone through this with Hunter. But the bottom line is be fair. Don't proactively go after one president's children and then give another a pass. That's not right. That isn't integrity in journalism. It is why you have earned the title of: "Fake News."
Author: John Mann