This is one of a million issues Dems have flipped on. The question is why? Are their people behind the Biden Harris Administration pushing this far-left agenda? Is it Soros? He'd love nothing more than to know he took this country down before he died. It's the ultimate power trip for him.
I feel like something is wrong. About half of what Biden is pushing isn't anything he's supported in the past. I also feel like we'll find out at least some of the dirty secrets behind the scenes. The question is how much of a hit will the Democratic Party take when they're revealed? I believe that around 25% to 35% would leave the Party in one way or another. They might not vote Republican, but they won't be inspired to vote for Democrats either. The other 65% or so don't even care about the lying. They believe the end justifies the means. This is both scary and sad.