Many of these women have a disdain towards men and it's fueled by the Democrat Party who are masters at dividing our country for political gain. If I had a chance to debate some of these women, here are some things I'd mention:
1) As with slavery, it was white men who voted for equal rights including voting rights for them. So not all men are evil.
2) For hundreds of years in our country, the paying jobs were pretty much manual labor so the men worked outside of the cabin/home, while the women worked at home. It wasn't some systemic conspiracy to hold women back. As soon as the jobs started changing to becoming less manually intensive, women began making headway in the workplace.
3) The war efforts provided insight into the great capabilities some women had in manufacturing environments which began having more of them working outside of the home even after the war ended.
4) Men on average do have more wealth in our country but they also make up more of the poor in our country. As usual, there are some people at the top who hold much of America's wealth but these women are using it as an "all men" scenario and that they're being ripped off.
5) If men have it made why do more men commit suicide than any other group? Why are the prison systems filled with men? Why are more men victims of crimes? Why are more men in the unemployment lines? Why are more boys dropping out of high school? Why are less men graduating from college than women? Why are women beginning to average higher salaries than men? This one is easy, because more are college educated and they have advanced degrees.
There's way more than the above but I'll leave it at this. There's not a rape culture. Men don't typically pinch a woman's ass at work. Men don't typically speak for women at work. Men don't like their sons to bully other kids. All of what I just mentioned are in the recent Gillette commercial.
Being a male in our society isn't a ticket to success just like being white isn't. Talk to those white males living in places like Kentucky and West Virginia how being white and male is helping them achieve success. You can interview them in the unemployment lines.
The bottom line is I'm sick and tired of liberals dividing our country over every issue they can think of. I'm tired of being demonized for being a white male when it has nothing to do with my character. The fact is, white men are less harmful to our country than those liberals who seek to divide us.