- Discontinue all gas powered lawn equipment. Can you imagine how many mowers and trimmers that a landscaping company would have to purchase to do just one day's work? They'd run out of juice and have to swap out with another mower from the truck again and again. Lastly, for those companies who use large mowers, they have no affordable electric options at this time. So in order to not be fined, jobs will take them substantially longer to finish and someone will pay for this and it's not just people making over $400K per year. Plus, I don't believe that throwing away all those gas powered engines will help their carbon footprint.
- Public universities will have to require that each student take one course on ethnic studies which I'm sure you know what this means (CRT), before they can graduate.
- They will fine retailers with more than 500 employees if they do not include ''gender neutral'' aisles for children's toys in their stores. Stores not adhering to the law could be fined $250 for the first infraction and $500 for each subsequent violation. And just how many more government employees will be needed to audit these stores throughout the year? It's ridiculous!
- Another bill requires schools to hand out free female menstruation products to students in schools and colleges along with birth control including the morning after pill.
- Ban fracking by 2024 and eliminate oil drilling by 2045.
- No more gas powered vehicles will be allowed in the state after 2035.
What's strange to me is that democrats know they're running off citizens and businesses, yet they keep doing nutty things like the above. Are they insane? In my professional opinion, crazy knows crazy, they are!