1) Our amazing Republic was built by a bunch of old, white, men.
2) Our economy prospered not because of solely slave labor, but production capabilities in general. Cotton and tobacco were important crops, but it was small farming operations, skilled labor, and intelligent merchants, who brought their products and/or services to the market. Claiming our country was built upon the backs of slaves, just isn't true. I know many of them want it to be true. Many of them have been told its true by community activists. But, it's not.
3) The framers of our U.S. Constitution directed tax revenues to Christian colleges like Harvard, which was established for the sake of educating the clergy and raising up a Christian academic institution to meet the needs of perpetuating the Christian faith. Makes since why liberals don't want this word out. Through their actions, our forefathers demonstrated they didn't want a national religion, like the Church of England, but were in full support of a growing religious population. The separation of Church and State only had to do with not allowing there to be a national religion. Period.
4) Border walls work.
5) Border walls aren't racist.
6) Police departments and good patrol coverage are known to be fantastic deterrents to crime.
7) The most dangerous group of people to the African American community, are African Americans. White people aren't systemically assaulting, murdering, raping. stealing, etc., from or to black people in their own communities. So why are whites being demonized? Why are the police being demonized? It truly makes no sense.
8) The U.S. can't impact the rest of the world in a significant way from an environmental perspective, because in the greater scheme of things, we're a small piece of it. We make up less than 5% of the world's population. Approaching it from a business perspective, is definitely the way to go, anything else would be just throwing money away like with Solyndra. I'm still waiting to find out where all those billions ran off to. I believe some of it found homes in some offshore accounts that only certain members of the Obama Administration know the password to. Just an educated guess on my part. 😉
9) The rich are paying their fair share based on the tax codes both political parties have made law. If they weren't, you can bet the IRS would be all over it. The fact is, every time democrats claim the rich aren't paying their fair share, they're telling a horrific lie that hurts our country. They are the Party of Division.
10) The U.S. is arguably the greatest country in the world in serving immigration and thus we are the most diverse in the world. A simple truth which democrats can't seem to grasp. Or don't want to grasp. You decide.