1) The entire Impeachment process was a scam pulled on the American people, not just President Trump. What these Democrats were willing to do in throwing the Constitution aside because most Americans don't understand conditions of Impeachment, in pursuit of political ideology, not truth, is shameless.
2) Where's Governor Cuomo? He and his brother Chris, can't get enough of themselves on television. Neither of them do much listening but instead love to hear themselves talk. Now all of a sudden the Governor goes mute and is speaking through others. Chris isn't touching the story and he's a CNN news anchor. What he did was illegal, let me repeat, illegal. If he were in the private sector he'd be in huge trouble right now. If you want to know whether he'll go crashing and burning, pay attention to: "The New York Times," because as soon as they write a bad article about him, any bad article, he'll be in huge trouble because the love affair will be officially over and there will be no one left to have his back. He doesn't deserve it anyway, and I'd love to see him go down along with his lying brother. Chris has knowingly lied to his viewers which CNN certainly doesn't mind, but do their viewers have integrity? Do they want the truth?
3) I thought Trump's lawyers hit it out of the park by honing in on the Constitution; something Dems tried to stay completely away from. Democrats refused to define what words "incite," others so everyone will be clear on what it takes to impeach someone. Why? Because Trump said absolutely nothing different than all the other politicians have said on the stump. His lawyer proved this through showing numerous videos of Democrats saying the very same things Trump did. He even had video of the House Managers (Democrat Prosecutors), saying the very same things Trump did. So of course Republicans wanted to understand what "incites," violence. They were logically wondering why if an event was pre-planned by extremists, then how could Trump incite them? A logical question that Dems avoided answering because they knew it would set precedence and potentially come back to bite their party's stars. The very video that Dems used (not all of the video of course because they didn't want the truth out), clearly showed Trump telling the crowd to demonstrate peacefully. That we can make a difference through voting. Wow, interesting piece of evidence they left out! I'm sure it was an innocent mistake.
4) The Impeachment was such a joke that neither Justice Roberts or VP Harris, showed up for it. Everything went down exactly how the Republicans said it would and surprise, surprise, not how Dems said it would. They already knew they didn't have the Supreme Court's blessing on impeaching a private citizen. Why do it? They knew they couldn't define Trump's alleged "incitement," to be any different than verbiage used by Democrats. And this is why they completely stayed away from a criminal-type hearing. If it were handled more like a criminal trial, they would've been forced to use witnesses. They said they would at first, but when they saw the witnesses that were willing to come forward for Trump, they completely backed down. They should've been embarrassed but they're shameless people. Many Democrats were sweating this out including Omar and Maxine Waters. Could you imagine them trying to explain under oath why the very words that they used, which also Trump used, should be treated differently when it's a Republican involved? Of course Democrats didn't want them questioned under oath. Transparency is a ridiculous lie they tell.
5) Speaking of lying, let's not leave out the mainstream media who picks and chooses when to use science to address COVID issues. If they were truly doing their jobs, they'd show reports from credible research organizations all around the globe, regarding the effectiveness of masks, social distancing, shutting down schools, etc. For pretty much an entire year, educated people who have no agenda, knew that schools were safe for children but Democrats wouldn't listen (Teacher's Union), and the mainstream media didn't provide truthful reporting, or at the very least, cover both sides to a story and let the listener/reader decide what he or she thinks is legitimate. Why won't the media share positive news about how Republican states are outperforming other states with death rates and economic indicators? Why in the world, do they refuse to tell us the truth about our country? If Trump's Administration hadn't shared it, we wouldn't have known about the amazing economic indicators that we were experiencing even through the epidemic. Countries which shut down, like Italy, crashed their economy and still didn't keep their citizens safe compared to how great of a job the U.S. actually did. If you believed Dems and the media, you would've thought the U.S. was in horrific shape; this is the story they were telling and it was an outright lie. They had to hang onto the narrative to get Biden through the election. I find this very scary.