1) How many countries use their budget to help other countries? Quite frankly, the U.S. is the most generous with our time and money in helping out people from other countries. We're generally the first responders with resources.
2) The U.S. has the greatest amount of immigrants wanting to come here to live. We must not be all bad. Contrary to what a lot of these liberals are saying, we're pretty much the most diverse country in the world when it comes to many things including race and religion.
3) Border fencing/walls exist around the world based on need yet it's not racists when other countries do it, including Mexico. Why is that? How does it make any sense?
4) Our wonderful country has helped save the lives of millions of people around the world. What we did in WWI and WWII to save the world as we know it, was absolutely amazing. Germany wasn't bombing the U.S. They didn't have an effective means of getting personnel and weapons on our soil, yet we helped our allies. The good people at home were willing to send their sons and daughters to fight for other people in need outside of our country. No greater love than someone's willingness to die for someone else, especially someone you don't know.
5) We're a relatively young country yet look at our extraordinary successes. The reason we can help people around the world is because of capitalism and that our country was founded upon Christian biblical principles so we've always had the mentality to give back and help.
6) The fact is, whether it's slavery or women's rights, the U.S. has mostly been ahead of the curve. Some young people are bashing the U.S., yet they don't have a clue that other countries dealt with the same issues.
I've watched a lot of YouTube footage of students being interviewed on college campuses, and not once, could they back up why they believe the U.S. is worse than other countries. And as usual, when they're being schooled in a debate about the topic, they get emotional. They start yelling. And then they storm off with everyone standing around knowing what just happened to the snowflake. But the sad thing is, these liberals will be out again spewing the same non-sense that was already proven false. Why? Because to them, morals don't matter. Where did they learn this mentality? I don't know but I doubt if it was in church; something to think about.