1) ICE is a terrorists group. No, they are an outstanding organization which was created after 9/11. Not only do they address people who have overstayed their visas (like some of the 9/11 terrorists did), but they also capture over 10,000 sex traffickers a year. One of the people complaining about ICE was Hispanic and she claimed ICE is racist. How is this possible since ICE captures people who have overstayed their visas from all around the world and not just brown people? I repeat non-sensical and we're talking college kids. Who are their parents? Where did they get this crazy stuff. Before college? In college? We'd better find out and as Barney Fife always said: "Nip it in the bud."
2) They said border walls aren't necessary and that they are oppressive and racist. Wow! Surely they're not passing college. Well, I guess with a liberal curriculum they probably are. Over 90% of the most dangerous drugs such as heroine and fentanyl come across our southern border. They don't make their way over the walls which are up, they make their way in through the gaps in our walls. Why don't these college kids go to the source, the southern border, and ask the people living there if walls work? Wouldn't these people know better than anyone else? Isn't this common sense? Why does Border Patrol want walls if they don't work? Then let's add to the above that an illegal alien in let's say Arizona, is twice as likely to commit a crime. We have countless illegals in our federal and state prisons. No prison system is more crowded with illegals than the state of California and they spend about $47,000 a year on each inmate. I mentioned sex trafficking above and this is where most of these disgusting individuals are caught. Just how bad would children be exploited if we had open borders? Although not all the money is tracked since democrats hide disbursements in various ways, what I do know is $135 billion dollars is spent each year on illegal immigrants. Oh, and let me not forget to mention that ICE is the greatest government agency for taking down MS-13 and other violent gangs. They are trying to make certain black and Hispanic communities safer. Can you imagine how dangerous these ICE agents jobs are and here they're being demonized by college kids and many liberals in general.
3) Border walls and markers, have been used in one way or another since the beginning of mankind and until democrats said they were racist, it was never considered this before. Because they hated President Trump so much, democrats and the mainstream media made up a story about walls being racist in order to divide our country (isn't this a form of wall?). Is this the political party for you?
4) Some of the angry, U.S. hating students, were stating that guns should be made illegal and then people won't get shot anymore. First of all, everyone who said that should be committed until further notice. When we made drugs illegal did that stop people from using drugs? My gosh these kids have lost it.
4) Their systemic racism argument was shattered when they were told that by far a majority of money and volunteer work is done for Hispanics and African Americans by white people. Most of the donations to the NAACP are from whites. So what evidence of systemic racism do they have? There's evidence galore which exist that our country isn't mostly racist. My gosh, we elected a black president and even that wasn't enough for these nut jobs to understand that we're not the terrible country democrats are making us out to be. We have the most diverse citenzery in the world. Why do so many people of other nationalities want to move here if we're racist. Even in the face of this overwhelming evidence of no systemic issues most of them don't give up their false arguments. It's actually creepy in my opinion for people to run around in a world which actually doesn't exist. A world created by democrats for democrats.
5) One last thing since I just remembered something else that came up. These kids were verbally attacking Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens with Turning Point USA, because they said until there's scientific data which proves there are more than two genders, that they're going to stick with a female and male narrative. He asked the students how many genders are there and they didn't have an answer. He asked them where their scientific back-up is for all these different genders, and they had none. So they had absolutely no back-up and they're attacking him. Does anyone else realize how crazy some of these young people have become? Not all, because I definitely saw many students not agree with the wacko liberals on campus.
I hope someone is going to wake me up from this nightmare and say, hey, get up, Jesus is coming! :)