1) If you want to live the high life, join the federal government not the private sector. Over 500,000 of the government employees make over $100K a year. Lois Lerner, with the IRS, was one of them.
2) Around 37,000 government employees are making more than $200K a year. This is a 52% increase since Biden has taken office and the number making over $300K is up 144%.
3) Federal government employees average 44 days of paid leave including vacations. I didn't get that kind of time off in the private sector. Maybe employees of large corporations do but a majority of us don't work for large companies.
4) The benefits for these employees are much better than what can be found on average in the private sector.
5) Their job security is fantastic. Employees in this sector don't worry about their jobs; they can get away with all kinds of bad behavior, and nothing happens to them as we pretty much see daily in D.C.
Do you remember when taking a government position was supposed to be about service to country? They made less money on average than private sector employees, but the benefits were typically decent and job security was of course great. But somewhere along the way, this shifted and some of the most well-paid jobs, moved to the public sector.
Not only have democrats grown the federal government through the addition of agencies and more personnel, the federal employees across the board are now making close to 30% more than those in the private sector. This is called corruption plain and simple. Pretty easy to get some government employees to do nefarious things to protect their plush lifestyles. This is a truth we sadly experience daily.