These are just some of the reasons why I did everything I could to not allow Hillary Clinton to be elected:
1) Hillary blamed a video for the attack on Benghazi which wasn’t true. She lied to us. We know she knowingly lied, because she acknowledged that it was a terrorist’s attack in conversations with the President of Libya the day after the tragedy and with Chelsea during a conversation about the event.
She lied to the families of the men who were murdered even telling them that the Obama Administration wouldn’t rest until they brought the producer of the video to justice. Guess what, they didn’t do anything to him. He wasn’t arrested for any role in the Benghazi attack because he had none.
Have you noticed that Democrats and the mainstream media didn’t follow up on the promise made by Hillary? The media pounded the story about the video being responsible for the attacks but then walked away once they did what they hoped to accomplish and that is protect Hillary and the Obama Administration. The evidence of media bias is insurmountable.
2) She said she had approval from the State Department to have her own email server but didn't. They didn’t have a clue about government information going to and from a personal server in her home.
3) She said the State Department already had over 90% of her emails before the investigation officially started, which ended up being far from true.
4) She said her attorneys looked over every email before they were permanently deleted, and they didn't. Then there's the critical question of why she had the emails deleted in the first place? Shouldn’t they have held on to them in case any questions were asked? Don’t you think that if she were innocent her attorneys would have told her she needed to hang on to the emails? Of course, you’d have to be an idiot to think otherwise.
5) She said she had one mobile device when it was found she had five. As with the emails, why did she have these phones completely destroyed? Liberals should admit that it makes no logical sense, for Hillary and her lawyers to not keep the mobile devices around for evidence; that is if the evidence was in her favor. From a legal perspective, we can infer it wasn’t.
6) She said she didn't knowingly send or receive classified material through her server which in my opinion was a lie. The reason I say this, is because I’m putting faith in the Democrat Party who said how brilliant she is; so surely, I can assume she understood what was and what wasn’t classified. If I were in her shoes, with my little knowledge of the State Department, I’d sure know that anything that came across my desk regarding potential embassy locations or remodeling, should be treated as confidential whether it was marked or not.
I had a top- secret clearance in the military and most of the material was marked at the appropriate classification level, but I always knew what was and what wasn’t sensitive information whether it was documented as such. If Hillary didn’t understand what was and what wasn’t sensitive information, she shouldn’t have been in charge of the State Department; it’s that simple.
By the way, when it came out that there was confidential information sent and received, she said it wasn’t classified when she read it, it was done after the fact. Partially true, some of it was classified after the date of transmission, but not all of them. She knew this.
7) She said other Secretary of State's used personal email accounts, which was purposefully misleading. Some of them had personal email accounts like on AOL and Yahoo, but not their own servers, especially not in their homes. She said she didn't know she needed to use a .gov account but she certainly should have known as the 14th Amendment included the creation of the Record’s Act to preserve government documents especially those that are classified.
Do you believe she didn’t know? Working at that high level of government would you have ever thought that it was necessary for you to use your own email server? I’ll say it again, you’d have to be an idiot to think that what she did was legal or logical.
8) She said the investigation into what happened in Benghazi was a personal attack on her and that it was unprecedented, which was a lie. These types of investigations go on all the time and Hillary was just one of around 70 people who were brought in to testify. It wasn’t just a Hillary witch hunt which Democrats and the mainstream media tried to sell, if it were, they wouldn’t have wasted so much time with so many other witnesses to the attack. The investigation led to very good changes at the State Department.
9) She said she and Bill were dead broke when they left the White House which was an outrageous lie. If it were true, they sure rebounded fast. They received millions of dollars in 2014 just for speaking engagements. They did and are still, drawing money for services out of The Clinton Foundation. I even heard several Democrat political pundits admit they were embarrassed when Hillary made the claim about being broke.
I could of course go on and on, but this is Hillary. This is the one that Democrats wanted to be the first female President of the United States. I believe if they didn’t push Hillary through and instead brought in a moderate candidate, Trump would’ve lost. I’ve never had so many friends and family in my life making sure they got out to vote, not for Trump, but against Hillary.
The bottom line is that Democrats shouldn’t sit in judgement of Trump’s character when they do not deserve to be in that position. Neither Party should be pointing their fingers at the other, because neither has credibility.
It would've been embarrassing for Hillary to be the first female President of the United States as women across the country didn't deserve to be represented by someone of such horrendously poor character. We know what President Clinton did in the Oval Office, why in the world would women want him back in the White House? One day, maybe even the next election, a woman will become President who will make all of us proud; Hillary was not that person.