Here's the thing, not a problem if they want to be vegan and/or if they want to drive electric cars, but to push their beliefs on others, is where it crosses the line. Especially the way they do it. They call people out as if they sit on the throne of moral justice. They have so many problems in their own lives, yet are trying to push their lifestyles on others.
If you map it out, there are very few places in this country which would agree with them. Some people living in cities like Los Angeles, New York, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, etc., are the exception to the norm in far left liberal ideology. We don't need 5% of Americans dictating to the other 95% especially since we're a country founded upon freedom.
As for me and my household, we'll continue to eat red meat and will love every minute of it. Oh, and I won't shame you if you don't agree.