1) The Lord detest lying lips but delights in those who are truthful.
2) Trust in the Lord with all your might and lean not on your own understanding. Acknowledge Him and he'll guide your paths.
3) Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
4) Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
5) As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
6) A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
7) A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
8) Those who spare the rod hurt their children, but those who love them are careful to discipline them.
9) Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be cherished.
10) A fool and his money are soon parted.