1) We've all accidentally cut someone off so don't assume someone did it on purpose.
2) Don't honk your horn at someone unless you need their attention (i.e. not moving at a stop sign or at a signal light).
3) Never pull over and get out of your car.
4) If someone approaches your car do not look the person in the eyes, just stare straight ahead.
5) If you see someone driving recklessly (not just one error), call *HP (highway patrol), and let them know what you saw and where you are. Have information on their car if possible (i.e. make, model, license plate number, etc.). I once helped the highway patrol capture a driver under the influence.
6) Do not cut off someone on a motorcycle during a road rage incident because if the driver dies, you will get charged with manslaughter and generally serve at least six years in prison.
7) Do not flip someone off...it is a trigger to violence.
The bottom line is it isn't worth it for us to demonstrate road rage; as a matter of fact, it can be deadly. Many people were killed by a weapon so even if you think you might be able to beat the other driver up, it might not be an even match if they're packing a gun. Many people have unfortunately found this out. Take care and be safe out there!