1) Democrats are up in arms over Israel (through Trump's nudging), refusing to let two anti-Israel Congresswomen (Tlaib and Omar), visit their country. Why in the world would Israel want to let two people in who are trying to hurt their country through foreign policies? Why would they want these women in when they have said terrible things about Israel?
This is just more double-standards by the Democrat Party. The Obama Administration refused to allow Israel's Michael Ben-Ari, who was a far-right politician, into our country. Ben-Ari was outspoken about his disgusts in President Obama for not visiting Israel during his trip to the Middle-East and how he instead went to various Muslim countries and apologized for how the U.S. treated them during the Bush Administration. There was no outrage then about preventing a politician from entering the U.S., and if Obama could do it, why can't Israel do it? The only reason Democrats and the mainstream media are feigning outrage over this incident is all about politics.
2) Los Angeles, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle have reached crisis levels with their homeless populations as the increasingly unsanitary conditions has led to rat infestation and rampant disease. Democrats from these places point their fingers all the time at Republicans saying they're immoral yet liberals in these cities don't even take care of their own.
City councils and the mayors from these cities are trying to figure out a way to create affordable housing but the problem is that there's little space to do it and then there's the fact that affordable housing won't help most of the homeless because pretty much nothing is affordable to them.
3) Dems and the mainstream media are going off about the Trump Administration wanting to add additional criteria to the immigration process which is geared towards getting a better feel as to whether someone coming into our country will contribute to our economy or will they take from it? What these people fail to mention is that the economic impact criteria is nothing knew. I have a friend from Canada who was only allowed to enter the U.S. via a work visa. He had special skill sets in the energy sector that companies were having a difficult time finding. After several years he and his wife are now outstanding and proud, U.S. citizens. Many people from places like China, India, Japan, Philippines, etc., only got in because they could fill certain jobs that U.S. companies were having a difficult time filling.
4) Then there's the lie about illegal immigrants not being on welfare. Many of them aren't officially on government welfare but they are receiving welfare. Why in the world does anyone think that people who come across our border can pay for clothing, food, housing, medical, etc., when they don't have jobs or make minimum wage or less? They can't because the costs of living is too high especially in places like L.A.
This leads to one logical conclusion, either they become homeless or they take advantage of various forms of welfare mostly on a state level where they subsidize the illegal immigrants costs of living like food, housing, medical, etc., until they can take care of themselves. Many times they never do which has led to various dangerous neighborhoods. California can't take care of their own yet they are paying for the livelihoods of these illegal immigrants.
5) As usual with some liberals, common sense and logic doesn't apply. Why if they are trying to ban plastic straws do they not try to ban plastic cutlery and plates? All of these products come from resin which is manufactured from crude oil. Ask them this question and they quickly shut down.
Okay, I have a lot more but I'll stop at the above. The bottom line is that if Democrats win the Senate and the White House in 2020, our great country will never recover.