1) The Grammy's reminded me of when I joined the Navy and some shipmates took me to my first strip club. Those strippers sure made me and my wallet feel welcomed. Actually, not a pleasant experience for a naïve, small town boy. The amount of skin they showed and provocative dance moves during some of the Grammy performances, were disgusting. No wonder country music award shows are so much better than the other award shows.
2) Some Dems are blaming Trump for the current border crisis. At first they weren't saying it was a crisis but when they did, they attempted to shift the blame. If you're a democrat and you truly believe that it wasn't Biden getting into office that unleashed the fury down at the border, then I truly feel sorry for you and ask that you not vote in any further elections until you've seen a mental health professional.
3) Juan Williams, on Fox News, said that we shouldn't get distracted by the rioting by ANTIFA/BLM because the real danger to our country are on the far right...white supremist. I've heard Juan enough to know that he has a very good heart but this just goes to show that it isn't enough because his ideology is helping to tank our country.
4) Word leaked that California schools are looking at giving bonuses for their teachers with some of the COVID Bill money. Wow!
5) The Biden Administration constantly makes negative comments about President Trump not taking care of children at the borders and that they're going to be different; that they have higher moral standards. Yet another lie. Border Patrol Agents, I.C.E., volunteers, etc., working at the border are complaining that there isn't enough food or accommodations for these young people. They've been begging for help for almost seven weeks and since the Biden Administration didn't want people to think things were out of control, they played it down which meant no sense of urgency. Now they can't run from it. I believe even many liberals know what caused this disaster. They won't admit it, but they know.
6) I probably watched every episode of Pepe Le Pew and somehow it didn't cause me to mistreat women. Who is this jury that is deciding what we can and can't read? We better speak up for our rights or forever hold our peace. As I mentioned before, if they truly care about what's being put out there to consume, why can Rap artists get away with songs about raping women and murdering police officers? What's mind-blowing is that most of them judge the morals of white people. Do they understand how horrific their double-standards are?!
I've got way more of course, but I'll leave it to the above which is plenty. My prayer is that common sense and logic will both become more common.