1) Right of the bat, Adam Schiff lied about not helping the whistle blower blow the whistle. He lied about his staff not having meetings with the whistle blower before the whole thing started. He kept hidden that the whistle blower not only didn't have first-hand knowledge of the conversation Trump had with the president of Ukraine, but that the person who was at first speaking on behalf of the whistle blower was involved in politics and was an active member of the Democratic Party. In other words, he stoked a fire with false information but that's certainly not unusual for him as he is a systemic liar.
2) One of the witnesses said what Trump did was crazy. If he were an unbiased witness, he'd never say anything like that nor would the "honorable," panel allow such testimony. It certainly isn't allowed in a court of law as it would've been struck from the record and jurors couldn't use it in their deliberation. He should've been chastised but he wasn't.
3) Democrats asked both witnesses what they think Trump's motive was. This is also ridiculous and would never be allowed in a court of law. I mention this because they were sworn in and if the judicial process isn't followed when it comes to testimonies, especially in a case this important, then witness testimonies across our judicial system should allow prediction of motives by those testifying so there wouldn't be double-standards in D.C. If your thought process is that the hearing doesn't take place in a court of law, then you're incorrect by its very definition. What happens to people who lie during the proceedings? They perjure themselves. The proceedings have witnesses. There's a judgement.
4) Without firsthand knowledge the judicial system doesn't allow hearsay; there's actually a Hearsay Evidence Rule. There can be exceptions but most judges are afraid of verdicts being overturned so they don't allow it in their courts. One of the Democrats on the panel made the crazy claim that hearsay evidence is just as important as firsthand knowledge. It was a ridiculous attempt at trying to make the testimonies more legitimate. Many people probably caught on to this and realized that what he said was a lie, but there are always some who drink the Kool-Aid of their Party; this happens with both political parties.
5) I flipped around to different channels and the mainstream media was spending a lot of time building up the credibility of the witnesses. I find it funny that every time witnesses share what the mainstream media wants to hear, they're credible witnesses, but if they don't, then they spend time trying to tear them down. James Comey was credible then he wasn't because he made negative comments about Hillary. Then in a reversal of fortune, he's credible again because he attacked Trump. This is blatant bias. It shows a total lack of integrity.
I don't know if Trump is guilty of anything but quite frankly Democrats are way too short-sighted because the worse thing that can happen to them is for a stable politician like Mike Pence to take over as President. More legislation would get passed because Democrats wouldn't be able to use Trump as a reason to not do what's right for the American people. The mainstream media would have to dig deep to find other stories to cover because they couldn't spend as much time as they are now, attacking a conservative agenda because President Trump is attached to it. It would be great to get some actual news about what's happening around our country and the rest of the world. Democrats wouldn't be able to use Trump to fire up their base.
Let's see how they do in 2020 when they push socialists' ideas. Let's see how many Americans believe Democrats are right and that we shouldn't build more border walls because they're immoral and racists. Let's see how many Americans don't believe the middle-class are doing better now. Let's see if most Americans believe in free healthcare for illegal immigrants. Let's see if Americans believe that in increasing our budget eight fold to pay for the "free," stuff, that the middle-class won't get hammered with tax increases. There are certainly some who believe in the Democratic Party whole-heartedly but they are beyond out of touch with mainstream America and the elections will prove it. I'm just surprised that a bunch of elitists who believe they are so smart, don't get it.