All hell is going to break loose now over this scandal because someone has come forward who was under a Gag Order by the DOJ and is willing to share what happened with the uranium deal and risk the legal consequences. The Clintons will not end up unscathed this time because their political clout is gone. People have protected them so many times over the years because there was something in it for them for riding the Clinton gravy train but now it's been decommissioned.
Since you will no doubt get liberal spin from the mainstream media I want you to keep in mind the following truths:
1) Why would other countries give the Clinton Foundation over $250 million dollars when there are countless organizations helping children around the world including in the very countries who donated money to them? Let's face it, there's only one realistic answer and it's not good.
2) Hillary said the "Uranium One" deal was vetted by nine government agencies but failed to mention a couple of key points. One, her people were specifically driving the deal. Let this sink in. Two, she won't say who in these agencies vetted the information and what the information was. Knowing what information was being sent to these agencies for them to review, is key. I’ll go out on a limb and say it was fraudulent.
3) Hillary said it was an accident that the Clinton Foundation didn't provide a report on the donors involved in the uranium deal who contributed over $140 million dollars to them. Wow, that's one big oversight! Seems like everyone should've known and been excited about such a HUGE contribution to their Foundation. Do liberals really believe it was an accident?
4) Obama was aware of what happened and he was outraged because he warned Hillary not to use her office for personal gain as he knew it could blow back on him. She was supposed to keep him informed of any foreign donors but she didn't. The fact is she had her own kingdom and rarely involved Obama in anything. Why, because they didn't like each other. But instead of having the DOJ conduct an investigation through an independent council he had it shut down because he didn't need another scandal. Hillary would've thrown him under the bus in a heartbeat and he should've done the same but he didn't; this is where he went wrong and it's going to negatively affect his legacy.
5) If they didn't do anything wrong why did Clinton's people work so hard to eliminate the paper trail of the movement of the uranium? They did everything they could to make it look like a deal with Canada when it was Putin who was going to get the uranium and make Russia the powerhouse when it came to nuclear power and nuclear weapons.
6) Why make the deal? Who benefited? I’ve not heard a single person explain why it was a great deal for anyone but the Clintons.
I could add more points but I'll leave it at this. What I wrote above isn't a rightwing conspiracy and if you're a liberal and reading this I hope you'll accept this fact and reflect upon your feelings towards Hillary and your own Party.