1) Life Church in Edmund, Oklahoma 53,000
2) Church of the Highlands in Birmingham, Alabama 51,900
3) Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas 45,000
4) North Point Community Church in Alpharetta, Georgia 36,000
5) St. Matthew Catholic Church in Charlotte, NC 35,000
Maggie and I attended St. Matthew when we lived in Charlotte. It was like a college campus in some ways. The church was on fire. We could go to various bible studies from morning until evening. The church had meetings for our community such as AA and NA. We had a total of 108 missions serving not just our community, but other countries who are struggling such as Haiti.
Did you notice where these churches are all located? Red states. How interesting. 😉