1) Fox News is biased. Well they are I’d imagine but aren’t all the cable news networks biased? Why do libs have a double standard when it comes to Fox News?
2) Fox News’ female anchors are just there for looks. Wow, they don’t have a clue. All female personalities at Fox have outstanding resumes including at least three federal prosecutors; anyone can go to Wiki and verify what I’m saying. They’re not bimbos which is really a sexist statement to make in the first place. I could go on.
3) All the people who are brought in for Fox News are conservatives. Not true. Two of Fox’s best programs are: “Outnumbered” and “The Five.” Both have liberal representation. Bill O’Reilly and Megan Kelly will rip into people from both parties and both of them have huge TV ratings.
4) Fox doesn’t provide actual news. Actually Fox by far provides more news content at 57% of their programming. MSNBC only provides 32% news; most of their production time is spent on celebrity segments (i.e. Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews, etc.).Their viewers get extreme liberal talking points.
5) Fox News goes after the President. No, they ask legitimate questions and they haven’t been sued for liable or slander by the Obama Administration so just exactly what are these liberals saying? Even with this in mind they tried to get Fox News kicked out of the White House Press Corp. The truth is, it's vice-versa as it’s the Obama Administration who goes after Fox News. It didn’t work as other news organizations backed Fox up and shot down any attempts to get them removed. They knew if the Administration could do it to Fox News then they could do it to any news organizations who they don’t agree with. Sounds more like a dictatorship. Scary.