1) She lied about the Benghazi video.
2) She used a personal email server, something no one in a president’s cabinet has ever done because of so many legal requirements when it comes to government communications and confidentiality.
3) She lied about receiving and sending classified information.
4) She lied about no knowing that Ambassador Stevens requested more security.
5) She lied about destroying documents.
6) She lied about how many devices she was using.
7) She pushed the "white privilege" narrative turning off millions of white people living in poverty.
8) She was okay with late-term abortions which turned off millions of women. Therefore, Trump received more votes from married women.
9) Most people surveyed said she came across as a cold and calculating person and this included more than just potential Republican voters.
10) She said so many divisive things like "deplorable" which turned people off just as Romney's 47% comment did.
11) She was perceived as being part of the establishment; Trump's drain the swamp was a perfect theme.
12) A majority of people didn't trust her.
13) People hated her more than they hated Trump.
14) She went eight months during the election period without holding a press conference. This negatively affected her image since people were questioning if she had something to hide. Think about it. She knew what it was doing to her image yet she cared more about the potentially terrible repercussions of press conferences. I think this says a lot.
Hillary is going around blaming everyone and everything even members from her own Party on why she lost the election but the truth is listed above. I didn’t make anything up as all the bullet points above are legitimate. It doesn’t matter if she thinks any of it isn’t deserving such as her not being perceived as being honest but it is what it is. When 63% of people don’t think you’re trustworthy then the numbers aren’t just coming from registered Republicans it means that even people in her own Party didn't trust her.
She’s played victim her entire professional career so of course she’s going to keep trying but it has reached the point of being embarrassing and once again even some people in the Democrat Party agree and want her to fade away. I can dare to dream.