Some people will get mad reading this, but I have an ace up my sleeve, I got the information which I present below, from some leaders in the African American community who are sick and tired of people not thinking that blacks can take care of themselves. Let that sink in really well.
Here are some things to think about:
- Not just in the U.S., but in most places around the world, people know that it is immoral to make people pay money as punishment for something someone else has done; especially considering it was around 60 years ago. But even though this is an excepted ideology across the world, democrats are throwing it out to pander to their liberal base. They’ve become the most deplorable political party I’ve seen in my lifetime.
- Since none of us had anything to do with oppressing anyone in the past, and there are no contracts that we signed or our ancestors signed holding us liable, then passing reparation legislation is unconstitutional. The problem is liberals aren’t keen on the U.S. Constitution and are fighting it every day. Of course, they feel this way since they believe our forefathers were such horrendous men thanks to the Democratic Party (a.k.a. domestic terrorist).
- There are white people galore who have been in poverty generation after generation. They do not have white privilege. As a matter of fact, they’re worse off than many, I repeat many, African Americans. Yet some of their tax dollars (not income tax), are going to black communities. That seems unethical.
- Just exactly what have Asian Americans done wrong to be placed behind African Americans for scholarships? We know what’s happening out there. There’s an uprising in the Asian community that they’re being discriminated against, and democrats aren’t fighting for them. They’ll gladly take their votes; they just won’t have their backs. But these Asian families are correct. These universities are stomping on their individual rights and hopefully this will be addressed soon.
- Somehow, they’ve gotten liberals to believe that blacks are the only segment of the population who have ancestors who’ve been slaves. Racism and slavery have been around since the beginning of mankind. Based on liberal ideology, why couldn’t the Jewish communities around the world get compensation from Egypt for holding them captive? There have been millions of indentured servants who were white. How about opening that up to litigation and reparations? The bottom line is that there are way too many African Americans thinking they’re the only segment of society who have been victimized in one way or another. This makes the chips on their shoulders understandably huge. The problem is that other African Americans put it there, including chip manufacturing pros like Sharpton.
- Going with a comparable theme to the last bullet point, do African Americans know how women suffered in our country? You talk about oppressed! Can they legally sue the men in our country? No, that would be absolutely ridiculous. Are you seeing a familiar picture yet?
- Although the media makes it sound like slave hunters were everywhere and that’s how so many were captured, but they aren’t sharing the rest of the story and we know why. Many of the slaves would’ve been killed by rival tribes because that’s what they used to do with them if they won the battle. They kept the women and children but slaughtered the men. Some of these African tribes were doing trade with white merchants and somewhere along the way, their captives became merchandise. Whites alone didn’t create slavery. I wonder if anyone has shared this truth with African American students? Doubt it.
- Our nation, since 1960, has spent trillions of dollars helping black communities in every way possible. There’s not a basic need that taxpayers haven’t paid for in one way or another. Remember Obama phones? Obama Care (free or subsidized), for their community. So why do this? Is it constitutional to do it for just one segment of our society? I know that some lower-income whites, receive things like welfare, but I’m talking about the numerous things that African Americans get that whites do not. Whites don’t get college scholarships because of the color of their skin. They don’t get free laptops for class. Not all schools provide this, but Hispanics and blacks get a lot of freebies in California. In Los Angeles, if you play sports, such as football, the white players usually buy their cleats, but blacks in some areas get them for free. Yet another double standard. Once again, why? Are there not some poor, white kids, on the team? And if so, how do you think they feel? Do you think it's good for race relations? Well, maybe, just maybe, democrats have used pumping taxpayer dollars into "disadvantaged," communities as an end-around program for reparations.
- Public school systems have been lowering educational standards for decades. They are removing some important school curriculums because they make African American students feel inferior. Wow! Is there something wrong with their brains? No. It’s strange that they don’t realize we believe in their children’s abilities way more than their own political party.
I could go on and on, but I’ll stop here. Race relations will never improve with the double standards liberals are creating. Our country will fall into a decline due to double standards, because it will divide our country into segments based on gender, race, sexual orientation, etc. We were all getting a long way better before liberals began using strategies and tactics to get and maintain, power.
People are pointing their fingers right and left, at each other because of democrats knowingly stirring the pot with false information in order to further their agenda. It isn't just a one off, it is systemic. Case in point, just think about the number of times democrats and the media got it wrong over the last six years. Again and again, their claims which helped light up the night with rioting, weren't justified. They get it wrong almost every time. Sickening!